Monday, August 26, 2019

Back to School

My 5 days of very limited amounts of work are coming to an end, tomorrow it's back to work with a bang for a 9 day straight stint till next week Thursday when I have a day off again. I love my jobs I really do, but I can't wait till the end of November when I have a week off. Until then it's back to the grind, although I do wish I was getting ready to go back to school like some of the kids in Holland are doing at the moment... School always sounds so much better than work LOL... 
I used to love the first few days back at school with all new books and school supplies... It was always interesting to see everyone rocking their new bags and pencil cases, and I guess it's why I'm a bit of a geek for stationary even now... I love nothing better than a new notebook! 
Rudh would rock up to school with an adorable new Dino Backpack from Bueno, and an even cuter Kawaii Planner, and that would just be the first day... By the end of the week she may have something totally different, maybe something a little bit scarier looking?! 
All those uber cute accessories, and even some POP! Rings that were and are and will always be cool... She's gonna be a hit, as the new school year starts! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ayashi - Katami Hair in Red 
Glasses: Violetility - Spring Glasses 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Kibitz - Plastic Collar in Black 
Bag: BUENO - Anibags Gacha Item in Dino Held 
Book: Tentacio - Accessorize Me in Kawaii Planning Yellow 
Bracelets: Kibitz - Jelly bangles 
Rings: Ama - POP! Rings 
Skirt: REIGN.- COVEN SKATER SKIRT in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Souffle, Pose 2 
Backdrop: AMI:HAI - Midsummer Memories GACHA in Ultra Rare1 (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment