Saturday, August 10, 2019

Dancing Fawn in the Fae Forest

Last night was a nightmare. My brand new 8 month old computer took a shit and broke down on me, sending me into a panic attack... It resulted in some frantic phone calls to the company we bought it from and they shipped me a new motherboard to test things out. I'm finally able to get back online, and PHEW, it feels good... I was majorly panicked for a little while... 
Now I'm in a damn good mood and I really feel like dancing, not just any dancing, I'm going to be dancing in a fantasy garden, letting the breeze catch my hair as I pick some pretty flowers! 
I'm a dancing Fawn in the Fae Forest, skipping through the sunlight and picking bunches of Chicory and singing a happy little tune to myself! 
My ears, legs and tail are a VERY old outfit from Alchemy - it was a gacha release that I've been waiting all this time to find the perfect photo for - but the reason I got so fantasied some stuff was because of the gorgeous horns and veil combination that is a collaboration between MuggleBorn and Inner Demons for the current round of Level

What is she wearing;
Horns & Veil: MuggleBorn & Inner Demons - Horns and Veil (Available until August 24th at Level)
Hair: TRUTH - Ophelia in Selection 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (Including Ears & Legs): Alchemy - Fawn Gacha Items in Forest 
Flowers: LODE - Chicory Bouquet 
Pose: Secret Poses - Posing & Dancing, Pose 1 (Available until August 28th at Unik

No comments:

Post a Comment