Sunday, August 25, 2019

Making Stars From Sparkle Jars

I'm having one of those crazy weird days today... Normally on Sunday I'd be prepping to get back to work tomorrow but instead I have the day off and so I'm free to have just another fun day this Sunday. 
What do I do on a day like today when I can float around and have some fun... I'm going to make some sparkles and spread a little magic... Some how while doing so I was jetted into space, with a band of Astrokitties to spread my sparkles and make millions of new stars... 
It's crazy to think that to make millions of stars all you have to do is open a jar of sparkles - like the DISORDERLY Sparkle Jars... I didn't believe it until the Astrokitties decided to show me... 
You just open the jar and they rush out into the sky, forming tiny little galaxies like the one reflected in my Galactic Animated Glasses - from Misschevious - and now thanks to these little Pixicat Space Companions I've got plenty of stars to wish upon for those that need my help!

What is she wearing;
Halo: Pukki - Galaxy Halo 
Helmet: BOOM - Space Cadet Helmet in Silver 
Hair: #Foxy - Lovestoned in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Misschevious - Animated Glasses Galactic Set 
Outfit: MuggleBorn - Annia Bodysuit 
Jar: DISORDERLY - Sparkle Jars (Available until September 6th at Collabor88
Pets: Pixicat - Space Companion Gacha Items in Tabby & Siamese 
Background: Half-Deer - Patch of Galaxy in Unicorn Vomit (Available until September 6th at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment