Friday, August 2, 2019

Pools of Balls

BALLS BALLS BALLS... That's the best way to describe how I feel right now... I feel like BALLS! Instead of letting myself wallow in the feeling of bleh and unhappiness though I am turning that balls feeling into one of my favourite childhood memories. I used to love when I was able to play in a ball pit at the local indoor play yard when I was a kid. I'd dive right on in and hide until someone came in to drag me out! 
So when I saw this new backdrop from [VOZ] - called Ocean Ball Pool - I knew I would be ridding myself of this feeling of unhappy balls and replace it with a feeling of good ones... I'm going to have a "Lazy Day" - thanks to a pose from Secret Poses - and just lay here in them... I only hope no one jumps in to join me and ends up squashing me like a pancake! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Laying Funky 
Glasses: [Fetch] - Chloe Glasses (Available until August 6th for Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: MiWardrobe - Audrey Necklace in Grey (No Longer Available!)
Bikini: Cynful - Juliet's Lingerie in Pack 2 
Pose: Secret Poses - Lazy Day, Pose 6 
Backdrop: [VOZ] - Ocean Ball Pool 

No comments:

Post a Comment