Thursday, August 22, 2019

Lost in a Breeze

My emotions are going on a crazy rollercoaster at the moment... I was elated to find out that my boss has planned me off for 5 days without even being ask, but I'm disheartened by a friend and his actions... Then again I'm overly excited as I have a house full of food because I went grocery shopping and in the next moment I'm bawling my eyes out because I keep dropping things... I blame it on being tired, but the picture I created today is not just sleepy serene, it's also full of emotions and no matter which mood you're in you can feel her emotion match yours... 
Happiness at the cooling breeze, coziness caused by the warm snuggly sweater, peace caused by the sound of the rippling water... Or is there more to it? Is it sadness, exhaustion or lonliness? 
I have to say I love the way that this picture turned out, and on top of how awesome I think it looks, it's actually showcasing some Hair Fair goodies, in the form of this gorgeous Venere Hair from Wasabi, and the subtle but delicately pretty LODE Symphony hair accessory - both of which can be found on the Noirette Sim of Hair Fair 2019

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: LODE - Symphony in Blue (Available until September 1st at Hair Fair 2019 Noirette Sim
Hair: Wasabi - Venere Mesh Hair in Reds (Available until September 1st at Hair Fair 2019 Noirette Sim
Outfit: VINYL - Snowball Cardigan & Dress Pack in Green 
Pose: NANTRA - It's Too Darn Hot, Pose 5 (Available until August 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Binoculars: Consignment - Coin Operated Binoculars in Silver 
Backdrop: K&S - Sea Front (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment