Sunday, August 4, 2019

I'll take a Frappucino and the Barista Please?

So for a lazy Sunday I did a few chores, got a few photos ready to post at a later date and then decided to have a little me time... I am one of those people that loves going to a coffee house, on my own, with a good book and sitting to have a nice cup of fancy coffee that I couldn't make myself at home! One of those fancy frappucinos with LOTS of whipped cream!
Heading out in search of coffee I wound up at the gorgeous little Burrow Coffee Co coffee bar, and found that it's not just the coffee that is delicious here... 
They have a very delicious looking barista too... He looks strangely familiar, and he makes a damn good cup of coffee. Wasn't sure which was more delicious the coffee or the maker of it! Geez if Jason Momoa started selling coffee I know where I'd be going EVERY TIME I needed a hit of caffeine lol... 
Luckily while I was getting ready for going out for coffee I decided to wear an adorable new outfit from the hunt that is being held at Witchwood - the home of Petite Mort and Oubliette. Each of the items in the hunt prizes are between 10 - 20L and the hunt, as well as a 50% off sale at both of the stores, is running until August 19th. 
Thank heaven for pretty outfits, when you're meeting the hottest barista in town that's all I can say! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: RunAway - Aurelie Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Witchwood - Don't be a Dick Tee (Hunt Prize Available until August 19th) 
Coffee: DISORDERLY - Donut Coffees in Chocolate 
Skirt: Witchwood - Floral Denim Skirt (Hunt Prize Available until August 19th) 
Pose: Secret Poses - Oceana, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment