Thursday, August 8, 2019

The Call of the Water Goddess

A while ago, due to the extreme heat wave that was happening in my little part of the world, the Goddess of Life made an emergency call out to her sister. The celestial call took a while to reach the Goddess of Water in the dark caves under the mountains of the Lost Unicorn, but once it did it took a mere matter of moments until the skies opened up and rain began to rain.. Slowly at first and the torrential downpours to soak the parched earth, while the Goddess of Water whipped up the water within the cave to a frenzy! 
This is another one of those outfits that I was in love with the moment that I saw it, but due to the CURELESS release draining my wallet it took me a little longer to get my hands on it... It's such a pretty outfit for those of us out there that love fantasy fashion.
It's a gorgeous gacha collection from Moon Amore called Liquid Soul, and it was or could be is still available at The Epiphany, although I cannot be sure if it's WAS or IS since I cannot find a closing date anywhere!

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Mask: curelessamore - Surrealisme Gacha Item in Les Larmes Gold (A Collaboration between Cureless & Moon Amore)
Outfit (Including Hair): Moon Amore - Liquid Soul Gacha Items
Bubbles: Moon Amore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in  Bubbles
Pose: Image Essentials - Come Hither, Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment