Sunday, August 18, 2019

Painting the Town

I feel like it's been a very long few weeks and I'm still working far more than I think I can handle, but the count down has begun for me to be able to take some time off and head to visit my family in the UK... Just 14 weeks to go LOL... Until then I'm going to focus on blogging and taking pictures, it's the only really relaxing thing to do... 
Today I got overly excited, I found out that I'd been accepted to blog for Misschevious and that made my evening feel pretty sparkly!! I was SUPER excited... I wanted to paint the town red... 
Of course, I couldn't find any red spray paint so it had to be pink... it's close enough, I mean it's light red LOL... 
Now it just to happened that I was planning the picture for two items, but as I was accepted to Misschevious blog team I guess I have THREE things to share with you from designers that are worth mentioning... Not that the rest of it isn't, but I'd be here all night if I had to tell you all the good stuff about my look today hehe... 
First up, since I'm working from the top down, is this new hair release from Adoness for Hair Fair 2019 called Scum! Then on to the amazing earring, it's a Pendulum Earring from Zombie Suicide which is available now at Belle, and finally a cheek wound or "Love Cut" from Misschevious which is part of a gacha collection for the current round of ROMP
Now because both the earrings and face wound need a little extra clarity, I've decided to share the store ads here, but I will say the best way to see them is to go check them out for yourselves... They are things that could be useful no matter what your chosen style is... I know I will be using them again and again! 
What is she wearing;
Hair: Adoness - Scum (Available until September 1st at Hair Fair 2019 Blonde Sim
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cheek Wound: Misschevious - Love Cut Gacha in Monster (Available until August 25th at ROMP
Earring: Zombie Suicide - Pendulum Earrings (Available until September 4th at Belle
Lip Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Ashley & Medusa 
Upper Collar: Kibitz - Metal Hose Collar in Silver 
Lower Collar: Kibitz - Luzie's Collar in Silver 
Outfit: Pseudo - Chella Set in Black 
Pose & Prop: Ana Poses - Putian, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment