Friday, August 16, 2019

Baldness Before Hair Fair Starts

OOOOOH IT'S COMING... The air is scented with the smells of luxury shampoos, and the bubbles dance in the breeze... The stylists are straightening, curling and dyeing the last of the wigs... HAIR FAIR IS OPENING TOMORROW - Saturday August 17th 2019 - and although smaller than previous years it seems like this one will be EPIC! 
The day before the opening, I tend to run around there like a crazy person - as I'm sure many of the lucky bloggers that are allowed early access tend to do - and grab as much as I can, but I always make time to get bald and spread the excitement of the event that's coming... 
Hair Fair 2019 is one of the longest running annual events in SL... I remember being super excited even in my earliest days for Hair Fair, a chance to buy TONS of hair from designers that I knew, and some that I didn't while raising money and awareness for an amazing cause. Things have changed a little since then, I'm now honoured to feel a little like part of their press team, and I will do anything I can to support the organizers and designers that participate... 
Hair Fair SL has always been dedicated to raising funds and awareness for the RL Charity that is Wigs for Kids - an organization which creates wigs for children that have for one reason or another lost their hair. 
Such a worthy cause, for the next two weeks from tomorrow until September 1st, you can get your hands on some adorable new hairstyles that will help hundreds of children find the confidence that they lost along with their hair! Shopping, New Hair and a sense of helping a good cause... The benefits are great!!! Don't miss Hair Fair... LMS will be shared soon!!!! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Kibitz - Judge Me Choker in DEAD 
Top: Loki - Lola Pierced Tee in White 
Shorts: Tres Blah - Lulu Denim Shorts in Distressed 
Pose: NANTRA - It's Too Darn Hot, Pose 5 (Available until August 26th at The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment