Sunday, July 14, 2019

Yes... I am a Crazy Cat Lady!

I LOVE Lazy Sundays, the only thing wrong with them is that it means tomorrow is Monday and the start of another working week! Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn... 
I'm spending the day relaxing and reading a book, and playing with my RL Furbabies... This left Rudh to her own devices too, but then she like me has similar hobbies and spent most of the day pampering her fur babies! Though when she does it, she looks glamorous, a little like a Lady of the Manor! 
The lady of the manor look was actually all started because of the most amazing kitty themed pose prop in the universe... A mainstore Gacha release from Image Essentials called "Crazy Cat Lady" - with this pose and sofa props being the Ultra Rare! - the store's designer, Kay Weston, gives us a glance into the minds of our local Crazy Cat Lady's. We all know one, in fact when I grow up it's what I'm aspiring to be!! If HellBone will let me of course! 
SO anyway, recently I shared a post about the Queen's in my life... Momma Lou and Momma Phe. Momma Phe is the one that inspires me to fully appreciate my inner crazy cat lady! When I grow up I wanna be a Crazy Cat Lady Queen just like my Kitty Momma!!! 

What is she wearing;
Headband: Sugarplum Boutique - Cat Headband
Hair: Truth - Elixir in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Kibitz - Kitten Collar 
Dress: SPIRIT - Neza Dress in Gray (Available until July 31st at Belle
Shoes: Pure Poison - Meow Pumps 
Pose & Prop: Image Essentials - Crazy Cat Lady Ultra Rare 
Cat Tree: Birdy. - Shabby Cats Gacha Item in Tree Medium RARE 
Plants: hive - Areca Palm Plant & hive - Potted Fan Palm Plant 
Cat Bed: Rezz Room - Cat Tree 
Rug: Birdy - Autumn Gacha Item in Faux Shaggy Rug Cream 
Building: Apple Fall - West Village Belgravia Skybox 

No comments:

Post a Comment