Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My Mom's a Queen, I must be a Princess!

My SL Mom - Louisa Zorric - is always sharing pictures on her facebook page that boost confidence and tell us girls - guys too - to live like Queens - although Kings can be used as a more appropriate term for some of the guys out there hehe! She talks of empowerment, and confidence, and supporting others rather than tearing them down, and since I have known her she's been all of those things to me! My SL Mommas are both Queens, and I guess that would make me a Princess?! I never feel strong or confident enough to be a Queen, but with royal mommas that can only mean one thing! I've finally reached my goal of becoming a Disney Princess - only with a little less Disney and a lot more Fiesty, Sarcastic, Brattishness!
Since the realization that I can officially call myself a Princess, I will be taking up residence in a luxurious palace and wearing jewels for the vast majority of my time now! 
I'll decorate my abode with the finest Lux Items - a gacha collection from Oubliette is perfect, if you are lucky to win the pieces at the current round of Gachaland that runs until July 31st - just look at all of those opulent textures and royal colours. Melora - of Oubliette - has outdone herself with this set, the textures and designs are ab-so-fucking-lutely gorgeous, and for someone who normally avoids purple like the plague I was drawn to it today all because of this furniture!! 
Due to the colour of the room, I chose to wear my somewhat matching collection of Royal Jewels - collection from Ama at LootBox Gacha. Such beauty, fit for a Princess that may one day grow up to be a queen like her Moms! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Alana Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jewellery (Including Crown): Ama - Royals Gacha Set (Available until July 18th at Lootbox
Flowers: LODE - Diana Bouquet 
Dress: erratic - adriana dress in Blueberry 
Pose: -Extra- - Warmer Weather 
Furniture & Decor: Oubliette - Lux Gacha Items (Available until July 31st at Gachaland
Backdrop: Trompe Loeil - Rhordyn Towertop Skybox 

No comments:

Post a Comment