Sunday, July 28, 2019

Books on Sundays

Sundays are my favourite days for being lazy... Weekends are great that they come in days of 2, one for getting stuff done and having some fun, and a second for being a lazybutt before the perils of work the next day. I don't like doing anything on a Sunday, no chores, no crazy busy stuff, just relaxing... Breakfast on a tray, a good book, and well... that sounds like a perfect Lazy Sunday to me! 
The book I'm reading at the moment - one called The Finisher by David Baldacci - is captivating my attention, meaning it's taking me far too long to write anything that makes sense today. Though I need to find just a few minutes to show you my gorgeous new furniture collection. The set is soon to be released, you have to wait until August 1st I'm afraid, so I'm just giving you a little taster of what's to come. It's a new release from Petite Mort for the upcoming round of The Gacha Garden called Modern Bungalow. It feels like the perfect set for a modern yet cosy country style home. Everything in the photo is included in the gacha collection besides the tray and the book, which are dust bunny releases, and the house, which is from Trompe Loeil, but they add just a little extra to my feeling of a lazy Sunday!
Now if you'll excuse me, my book is calling my name... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Vixen Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Pajamas: Kaithleen's - Lounge Wear in Aqua 
Furniture: Petite Mort - Modern Bungalow Gacha Collection (Available from August 1 - 31st at The Gacha Garden
Tray: dust bunny - Sweet Dreams in Morning Tray 
Book: dust bunny - Beach Day in Breezy Book 
House: Trompe Loeil - Anastasia Cottage in Grass 

No comments:

Post a Comment