Friday, July 12, 2019

Bombs in the Pool

I think that finally my summer cold is shifting, I'm feeling much better and I think that it's finally time for me to think about having some fun again... In RL things have REALLY cooled down - which may be a reason that I picked up the cold in the first place - but in SL it's Summer all the time, and you don't need to worry about getting sunburn, or being too hot LOL! 
Since it's Summer and it's FRIDAY, I'm going to let my hair down and have some fun... Starting with a dip - or should that be a dive bomb - into the pool!!!
Just a few seconds after this photo was taken, the water splashed over the side of the pool soaking everything and creating a need for me to dive down into the water to collect things like my sunglasses! Wasn't a smart move on my part, but hey it was fun! 
I just had the pool installed in my backyard for the summer - it's a release from the Trompe Loeil Collection called "Eloa Rainforest Pool", which looks great in my mountain top garden even though there's not a rainforest in sight! 
Now the problem is I have to leave everything out to dry - oops - my brand new BUENO leather Saba Heels may never be the same again! I really hope that my Fetch "Audri" glasses can with stand the chlorine and won't start rusting! 
Just as an aside here I want to mention the pose! It's a pose from Secret Poses that comes as part of a couple pose with a prop. The Jetski Poses & Prop is a gift at the mainstore because Secret Poses just got 1000 Likes on Facebook!!! You're probably wondering, where the heck is the jetski?! WELL I will admit that I've been a little bit naughty and taken this male pose from the prop, just for this photo, BUT to show what you can really get as a special gift I'm gonna be good and add the ad poster here too!!! Hope it doesn't get me in too much trouble with Daniela and Trish!
What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Bedshaped in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bikini: HORNTAIL - Emily Bikini in WatermelonRed 
Pose: Secret Poses - Jetski, Pose M4 
Bag: dust bunny - Beach Day Towel Tote (Available until July 7th at Summerfest 19
Glasses: [Fetch] - Audri Glasses (Available until July 22nd at Uber
Shoes: BUENO - Saba Heels (Available until July 22nd at Uber
Drink: {what next} - Lazy Summer Drinks Floatie in Melon 
Clothes: tres blah - Hodgepodge Gacha Item in Tossed Clothes 
Pool: Trompe Loeil - Eloa Rainforest Pool 

No comments:

Post a Comment