Saturday, July 13, 2019

Just Keep Swimming

Following my epic dive bomb into the swimming pool yesterday, I'm truly enjoying being a mermaid that walks on land... Days like today when I get the chance to swim feel epic... Cool, clean - albeit chlorinated - water, and the chance to feel the softness of it brushing over my skin... It's like a healing process to a mermaid that walks on land! 
Now before I start talking about my outfit I have another confession to make about the pose I'm using... It's another pose, made with a prop and when used properly it's like someone diving off a diving board, but when posed underwater like this it is just perfect as a swimming pose. The pose I'm using is actually a new release from NANTRA called Flying Squirrel!
Now for her make-shift bikini! It's actually made up of two different things... The shorts from the Cynful Juliet's Lingerie set and the awesome MuggleBorn MyMermaid top! 
I love to swim... It makes me feel better, when I'm down where it's wetter, even if I'm not under the sea!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Hairplay in Front Blow Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mask: Astralia - Scuba Mask in Blue (Past Gift) 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Yalitza 
Top: MuggleBorn - MyMermaid Top (Available until July 26th at Mermaid Cove
Shorts: Cynful - Juliet's Lingerie in Pack 2 
Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Items in Bubbles 
Flippers: lunabeam - Aquata Set (No Longer Available!)
Pose: {NANTRA} - Flying Squirrel, Pose 2 (Available until July 25th at La Vie En Pose
Ring: Caboodle - Jellytube http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solara/60/66/26
Backdrop: KraftWork - Inside Out Pool (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment