Saturday, July 6, 2019

Love for Lost Saints

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?! Found that something or someone you cannot bare to be without?! Well, I guess this is the time to admit to one of those things! It's probably not what you think either! In my case, it's not a someone, it's a something!!
Before you get too excited, no it's NOT HellBone - although I love him, and somehow almost over night he's become for less of a better word "PHWOAR". For a moment though I want to share my thoughts on him in this picture, is it just me or does he look like a Hot Jesus?! 
The love at first sight moment has actually come from the outfit that I - and in fact the majority of HellBone's outfit too - am wearing! This gorgeous ANTINATURAL outfit is a gacha collection - which you can win now at the LootBox Gacha Event - that Kaorinette, part of the fab design team, had been torturing us with for weeks on Facebook! As soon as I saw the first WIP that was posted, I HAD to have it, and when the event opened I couldn't get into it fast enough. Surprisingly enough, HellBone wanted bits of it too and well... There had to be a new picture of us sometime, now seems like the best time for that! 

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: DOUX - Gabby Hairstyle in Fatpack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Face Wound: PSYCHO.Byts - Madness Exorcism Set 
Eye Bruise: Izzie's - Bruised Eyes 
Outfit (Including All worn Accessories & Backdrop): ANTINATURAL [+] - Lost Saints Gacha Items (Available until July 18th at LootBox Gacha
Hell:
Hair: No.Match - No.Cookies 
Accessories (Including Snake, Torso Head Accessories & Gloves): ANTINATURAL [+] - Lost Saints Gacha Items (Available until July 18th at LootBox Gacha
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Men's Leather 
Pose: [DB]Poses - Time to say Goodbye 
Backdrop: anxiety - Catacomb 

No comments:

Post a Comment