Friday, July 5, 2019

The last of the Spring Magic...

It's the weekend, well it's Friday at least, and although I don't have to work my SL job this weekend I'd agreed that I would cover a few hours working in the cheese shop tomorrow. I'm far too nice sometimes, I swear?! When will I learn to say no?! 
Still because it's Friday and I feel happy, it's a fairytale time! No I won't be launching into a made up fairytale today but I will be sharing with you the newest in my fairy family... This one is a flower fairy with a naughty little look that makes me smile! 
Don't faint, she's wearing pink, but she's a spring fae... Completing the last of her work before the Summer fae come in and take over at the Lost Unicorn! I also really loved the colours in this picture, so maybe pink is something I'm learning to love... Least it's not purple! 
I want to tell you all about this adorable outfit, it's going to be a look of the day again, kinda, but where to start! 
Let's start with the bodysuit, and work up from there hehe... The bodysuit is one I grabbed in a Saturday Sale gone by I think?! It's a Galaxias Cinched Bodysuit from CURELESS, and YES I chose to wear it in a neon pink colour even though it comes with a huge collection of different options. Moving up a little, I have some of the most gorgeous fairy wings that I've found in a long time in SL, these gorgeous Shimmer Fairy Wings from Lovely Alien, they give me that real pretty Fae touch. The addition of a cute pair of Daisy Glasses from Fetch, and a gorgeous Apis Pendant - from FIKA - complete with honey and a bee finished off the look so I could work my magic in the forest before the Summer Fairies took over. 
Now the necklace is adorable, but its kinda small in the main picture, so I'm being good and adding a close up just to show off those little details more clearly! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Flowers: Exile - Flowers in the Sun in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [Fetch] - Daisy Glasses (Available until July 7th at Summerfest
Necklace: FIKA - Apis Pendant with Bee (Available until July 12th at Commotion
Body Flowers: Ama - Sakura Set Gacha Items in RARE Body Blossoms 
Body Glitter: Cynful - Stripper Body Dust 
Wings: Lovely Alien - Shimmer Fairy Wings 
Bodysuit: CURELESS - Galaxias Cinched Bodysuit 
Wand: comet - wand 
Nails: Suicidal Unborn - Rhagon Claws 
Pose: Secret Poses - Watermelon, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment