Sunday, July 21, 2019

Shopping for New Jeans!

Lazy Sunday today, I LOVE having days when I can lay back and just relax... Though today it's a day for some shopping. It's something I HAVE to do... I have a really big need for some brand new jeans since I ripped my favourite new pair!!
I ripped my new RKKN Ivy Jeans and now they are gaping at the butt meaning that everyone can see and I have to wear panties all the time! For a girl that never wears panties, it's weird!
Pulling out my laptop, I'm going to lay in the comfort of my home office - yes you get a little glimpse into my little Second Life home... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Brandie Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Pseudo - Schae Tank in no-bra 
Pants: RKKN - Ivy's Jeans in DirtBlue 
Pose & Prop: Image Essentials - Laptop Longing, Pose 5 (Available until July 31st at eBento

No comments:

Post a Comment