Saturday, July 20, 2019

A Bloody Masquerade for Pygmalion's Bride

I've talked about clothing being love at first sight, and it seems that there's one creator in general that makes stuff I simply cannot resist. Every time she posts a work in progress I'm drooling, and needing it in my life! This dress was no exception... I tried and tried and luckily I have a Momma who was willing to help, and so today I get to go to the ball... The Monster Masquerade Ball for Pygmalion!
Apparently, Pygmalion is looking for a Bride. I think I want to be that bride, I could live the life - or afterlife - of luxury! I shall dance at the Bloody Masquerade and win his heart, which I'll wear in my chest as a showcase!
The dress and gloves is a part of the CURELESS "Pygmalion's Bride" collection that is now available at The Epiphany. Kaorinette has been teasing for weeks with it, and NOW IT'S MINE!!!! 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: [Cubic Cherry] - Starstruck Gacha Item in Headgear (Available until July 31st at The Epiphany
Hair: Foxy - Kitsune Hair in Red (Available until July 28th at The Crystal Heart Festival
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mask & Wound: CUREMORE - Bloody Masquerade ( A collaboration between CURELESS & Moon Amore)
Outfit: CURELESS - Pygmalion's Bride Gacha Items (Available until July 31st at The Epiphany
Pose: Secret Poses - Biranna, Pose 7 
Balloons: Half-Deer - Fairylight Balloons in Black Tie 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Level Up (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment