Thursday, July 25, 2019

Spiders in the Dark

It's been a LONG HOT and STRESSFUL Week and finally for me, my weekend is upon me, though this morning I had a very big shock in RL. It's not every day that you wake up and find someone, who has been running from the police, sleeping in your backyard. I hadn't even had a chance to make some coffee yet, I was just about to throw open the back door and THERE HE WAS! 
I get totally freaked out, although I'm not really afraid of them, by Spiders... Something TINY! Yet this was a real adult male! It was such a huge shock... For now I'll be a lot less worried about Spiders sneaking around! 
Spiders like to live in dark places - not all I'll grant you - but there are a lot that do! That includes the Princess of the Web! Black Widows have NOTHING on this devil of a spider that walks the earth in human form! The tricks of her trade worn like jewellery over her dainty frame! Don't let looks deceive you, it's what the Black Widow wants... 
I have to admit to you, aside from the shock and wanting to do something a little dark this morning to cheer myself up, I am TOTALLY in love with these Webbed Earrings from Zombie Suicide. They were released at the last round of AnyBody, but they are so gorgeous that I hope even if you cannot get them at the event location anymore you will be able to get them at the mainstore! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: MOON - Happy in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Earrings: Zombie Suicide - Webbed Earrings 
Lipstick: Mad' - Spiderweb Lips Tattoo 
Collar: Scrub - Web Collar 
Pose; FOXCITY - All Nighter, Pose 1M 
Backdrop: anxiety - Local (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment