Monday, April 24, 2017

Daisies Amongst Flowers

I'm so all over the place with my blogging, it's a wonder that people keep up with how my brain works sometimes?! From yesterday's craziness I wanted to do something totally different and that's why today I'm going to do something pretty and girlie, rather than crazy and monstrous! 
Today I also want to get a little excited about a new blogging gig that I recently got myself. I have been given the chance to blog tattoos! It's not something that I have ever really focused on before, so not only is it going to be fun, it may be a bit of a challenge along the way. I figure, I like being naked sometimes, so why not combine that with picture taking more?! Today, is the first time I'm going to share my first tattoo photo for the store Vestigium... 
You might have guessed by now that I love flowers, and as soon as I saw this tattoo from Vestigium, I KNEW that it would be my first shown for the store. I LOVE the femininity of this design and am happy to tell you that although I'm wearing the Daises&Daisies version, there is also a Daisies version available on just one side at a time. Great for those of you who love tattoos but don't want to be inked quite so much! All of the tattoos from Vestigium come with Slink, Belleza and Maitreya appliers, and this - like many of the tattoo designs - comes in three different intensities from very dark and fresh to very faded! 
OK so I KNOW that the pose I used doesn't match the daisies of the tattoo but I couldn't resist this pose from Luanes World, and I think that because they aren't daisies they actually make the tattoo's flowers more stand out?! 
What do you think of my first foray into Tattoo blogging? I'm pretty pleased with it, normally my tattoos are just something I wear not something that I consider as a focal point of the picture, so I'm a bit nervous but I feel good with this one! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Cheri in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: Vestigium - Daisies&Daisies 
Pose & Prop: Luanes World - The Heart is a garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment