Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Time to Smoke

As a little insight into the RL person behind the avatar, I will admit that I smoke. I also live just outside of Amsterdam and so have a ready source of a different kind of thing to smoke - although I'm not actually keen on smoking it and prefer having it baked into something if I choose to partake in the weed high. 
There is a bit is a bit of a drugs culture in SL, people seem free to express things and therefore - like with many other RL taboos - the drug culture is not something that is seen as prohibited. Living in Holland, I know that laws in regards to drugs are somewhat more relaxed than other places in the world - I can see the difference even when I think of England - but I still find myself a little amazed that I can walk into a bar in SL and be like "Oh I've been in a bar like this in RL" even if it's decorated with Drug related paraphernalia... Bars like this one...
This is the bar at the very photogenic location that is Woodbury Falls, but the real reason that I wanted to chat with you today was not about the location... LOL there I go again, getting distracted in something random, it was in fact about my outfit! YES - another Look-of-the-Day... 
The dress is one with a story behind it. I saw this shine dress on Flickr and liked it lots, I went to Trés Chic - where the dress is currently available until May 5th - and wanted to try it on, BUT there was no demo available. Sad faced I contacted the designer who was so gracious and friendly in helping, I really commend her customer assistance, and she was really helpful. I got to try on the dress!!! At first I was a bit worried, it wasn't really as I'd imagined it might look on me, but after dressing it up with some adorable accessories - like the Denim Jacket from 'M.Birdie, and the Hat with this Asuka Truth Wig - it seemed perfect! Add to that, this awesome location and voilà... LOOK OF THE DAY!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Asuka in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette 
Choker: Kibitz - Deluxe Collar in Silver 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Hand Of Fatima 
Jacket: `M.BIRDIE - Leah look-Jacket on Shoulder in 5 
Dress: shine - MAYA Casual Maxi Dress in Black (Available until May 5th at Trés Chic
Pose: Image Essentials - Kai Set, Demen 1 (Available until April 30th at TWE12VE

No comments:

Post a Comment