Sunday, April 9, 2017

Pandas in April - Second Life Calendar 2017

Today's picture is one that I took a while ago now and have been waiting for the right moment to post, not sure when the right moment is ever going to appear though so hey ya know what I'm doing it NOW! I've decided that for no reason other than I want to - LOL - that this picture will be my April addition for the Second Life Calendar Challenge of 2017. YAY'n'Stuff!!! 
What to say about April... Hmmm... My mum in RL was almost called April due to the fact that she was born on April 3rd, luckily my Grandmother won the argument and she was called Alison instead LOL... Apparently though, April was the 250th most common name for a baby girl in the UK in 2013?!
So let's have a few facts about April, shall we? 
April is a month that has been written about frequently by some very well known Authors - George Orwell writes “It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks  were striking thirteen,” to open his novel 1984, for example with even Shakespear getting in on the April quotes by saying “Men are April when they woo, December when  they wed,” in As You Like - aside from all of these things though no film with 'April' in the title has ever won an oscar?! With it's Daisy Birth flower and sparkling Diamonds as it's birthdstone, April is something that needs to be noticed, it's a month of awareness and I guess that leads me on to my random picture, which too needs to be noticed LOL... 
Now let's talk about this month's calendar picture, I've decided to share a larger version of the picture that I used so you can see things a bit more clearly!
Taken in the Bamboo forest at Whole Wheat, for some reason, a while ago now I decided I wanted to play at being a Panda. Maybe it's because I was sorting inventory and found the ears, I don't really know but that's my thought so I'm sticking with that! 
Carrying a baby Panda in my arms - from Mutresse - I made myself look a bit Panda-ish thanks to these adorable Atomic Ears and this make-up layer from Mad'. The rest of my outfit is a little punk, but for some reason it seemed like Panda's and punk went together?!! 
April was mad, let's wait to see what May brings in... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Venus Mesh Hair in Reds
Ears: Atomic - Panda Ears (No Longer Available!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up: Mad' - Panda Face 
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Black 
Top: BUENO - Open Cardigan in Stripes Black Gray
Pants: neve - Bitten Plaid Pants 
Pet: Mutresse - Panda in Arms Bear Cubs RARE 
Pose: Image Essentials - Cute and Coy 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment