Saturday, April 8, 2017

Drowning in the Rain

Some days, if you are anything like me, you may wake up with a feeling of impending doom... Normally I try to ignore it, but today started out with someone walking away and was followed by a few hours surrounded by idiots. That sounds mean, but the people who know will agree, this week has definitely been idiot week... Yet why does it leave me feeling like I'm alone, feeling lost and maybe more than a touch melancholy? I cannot explain it, but today I feel totally unhappy with no real reason as to why! 
Maybe though it is a reason why today's picture is a little less happy and a lot more lost and melancholy feeling!
Rudh went to wave goodbye to some of her feelings at the beach today, and ended up being caught in bad weather, at the Gale Storm Retreat. The sun was shining, dropping to the horizon, and at the same time the sky opened and it started to pour, and even though she looked there was no rainbow in sight. 
Her hair was soaked - thanks to a cute wet-look style from Argrace - but her body remained dry thanks to her new Dead Dollz RainyDay Dress - available until April 30th at The Liason Collaborative. Shame that the same cannot be said for her mascara - thanks to Arise's Mascara Tears!
It seems desolate and bleak, but I'm hoping someone out there will bring me a towel and perhaps if I'm a really good girl some hot chocolate? I could use a good cuddle today, and that may be the best that I get! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - CHIZURU in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mascara Tears: ARISE - Running Mascara 6 
Dress: Dead Dollz - RainyDay Dress in Poppy (Available until April 30th at The Liason Collaborative
Panties: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Panties (Available with the Maitreya Lara Body) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Sultry V2 Pose 9 (Available until April 21st at Black Fashion Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment