Sunday, April 30, 2017

Meeting Mr. Andel

I've been a very good girl for a while now, and I think it's time I let my hair down - which I am doing literally - and introduce you to a new friend of mine... Everyone, meet Otis Andel... He's a special man that came into my SL fairly recently, but before you get the wrong idea there is more to this than meets the eye! All will be revealed in a moment, but until then, please enjoy looking at him as he enjoys his very up close and personal introduction to me LOL... 
Now for an explanation before people start getting confused and contact HellBone about me having a new lover LOL... As I said before this is Otis, and he's the silent, do-as-he's-told type, and there is a damn good reason for this! Otis is in fact the modelling, man doll of my MC sister and dear friend Lilian, who has graciously said that if I ever needed a male model I could use and abuse him. He's a WIP - someone we can play around with and make fit what we need - and he's actually been fairly needed because I always have trouble blogging some of the amazing couple poses I'm sent. Hell doesn't mind posing, so long as it's not sexual, and WELL, this is more than a little sexual right?! 
The pose that I decided had to be the first to introduce him in is one from Come Soon, called "Gotcha" that is available at the soon to end round of Lost & Found - you have until tomorrow to get it from the event I believe. 
Anyway, what do you think? What do you think of her man dolly? I'm sure that this won't be the last time you ever see Mr Andel, though maybe next time he will be someone totally different!!! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Argrace - TSUMUGI in Reds 
Lipstick: Izzie's - Smeared Lipstick 
Collar: [Haste] - Come Closer Collar in Chrome 
Top: [I<3F] - Top 04 
Otis:
Hair: NO.MATCH - NO.FORCE 
Head: LOGO - Eternity Ethan 
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - BioMech 
Prop & Pose: COME SOON - Gotchaa (Available until May 1st at Lost & Found

No comments:

Post a Comment