Sunday, September 25, 2016

Whooping HellBone's Ass

Last night was FUN! I had a few drinkies with some of my favourite people and didn't stop laughing right up until the moment I logged out of SL for bed! I REALLY needed it, I needed some time to just let loose and laugh like a crazy loonpants... This morning though I woke up feeling crappy with cramp in my legs and sneezing almost constantly! So today I will be taking things a little easier, until I have to work this afternoon at least. I need to do some chores, but that's it NOTHING more! 
Except perhaps, beat HellBone's butt on a game on the Playstation?! 
This is a pose from Come Soon Poses but it's perfect for a Lazy Sunday Morning right?! The pose I've used is called Love Games - and this is pose 1 in a series - which you can win for yourself at You Gacha until September 30th. 
I cant play on the Playstation for very long, it tends to make me sick - I get really bad motion sickness - but today, for just a little while I'm about to whoop HellBone's Ass! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: TRUTH - Amoret in  reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight
Top: Addams - Gizern Mesh Top in Light Grey
HellBone:
Hair: Damselfly - Zale
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas B5a T2
Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags
Watch: ZED - MESH Leather Watch Bracelet
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchilde - Swear Baja Denim Shorts
Pose: Come Soon - Love Games 1 (Available until September 30th at YOU Gacha)

No comments:

Post a Comment