Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Waiting and Watching

The days are getting shorter and the nights are beginning to close in earlier... Autumn is really on it's way... Not that I am complaining, I LOVE Autumn and everything that comes with it... The cooler air, the feeling of a desire to hibernate and not forgetting Halloween of course, but I love the fact that it gets darker earlier...
So now I stand here in the early evening, pensively waiting for my favourite Holiday of the year - Halloween - like a mistress waiting for the arrival of her lover... Excitment hanging in the air like a smog cloud...
I love the atmosphere in the photo that I have chosen to use today, a lonely mistress waiting for her lover in the dark smoggy night...
The dress used is one from Petite Mort, a Lexi Lace Up Dress in Bone, is available from the Whore Couture Fair until October 1st, and as sexy as it is from the front, the back view is just gorgeous... I love the soft lace look, the laces and that voluptuous curve that it gives a bottom.
Her lover must be one lucky man for a dress like that...
She can be excited about that, and I on the other hand will be more than a little excited about the arrival of Halloween in a month... Expect lots of Blood, Gore and Horror... I cannot wait!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Five Minutes in 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Spotlight
Dress: Petite Mort - Lexi Lace Up Dress in Bone (Available until October 1st at Whore Couture Fair)
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait 8

No comments:

Post a Comment