Thursday, September 29, 2016

Places for a Good Book

Today is cold and windy in Holland, with smatterings of rain showers... Some people might not be too happy with that but I am euphoric... I LOVE AUTUMN and it's feeling like it's finally arrived! Lots of cool weather to follow I hope, lots of wrapping up warm and hiding from the cold, and all the good stuff that Autumn - or Fall for the Americans out there - brings. 
One of my favourite things to do in the Autumn - and in the Winter too - is curl up with a good book... I love to read all different kinds of things though I admit that romance and fantasy top my reading list, and I love nothing better than a cosy place to curl up and read... 
Have some pretty pictures to share today, I've been trying to take shots of furniture and décor as the focus - I have a LOT of respect for the people that take pictures like this all the time - I'm so not good at it LOL... 
My first attempt at Décor photography is a place that would be amazing to read fantasy stories... 
A gorgeous Autumn forest location, where books and candles bring the fairytales to life... 
Created using SAYO "Pages of Flight" Throne, and some very pretty candles from Second Spaces, this place is the perfect place to read fairy tales - maybe something like the abandoned Toiz "Autumn Fairy Story Book". 
My second picture is a man's work place... Maybe it's a good place while he's working quietly to read some steamy romance? 
Created using items from nefarious.invention's current Arcade Gacha collection, which by the way closes on September 30th - I love the snuggly feel to this room. It's somewhere that my Dad or Grandad may have worked when I was little, with a beaten old leather chair in the corner. I can almost feel that the air smells of wood, gasoline or even on the odd occasion whisky... 
Seeing these cosy places makes me want to curl up with a book, so for today I am going to disappear, I just want to know, where would you like to curl up and read? 

What's in the picture;
Picture 1:
Chair: SAYO - Pages of Flight Throne
Candles: Second Spaces - Forest Lights (Available until October 6th at Collabor88)
Book: Toiz - Autumn Fairy Story Book
Doll: DRD - Andolys Pinochio (No Longer Available!)
Picture 2:
Workbench & Tool Box: DRD - Steele City Gacha Items
Fan: hive - Country Drum Fan in Onyx
Side Table: DRD - Mystery Mansion Gacha Item in Sidetable Lightbrown
Whisky: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow Gacha Item in Whisky Set
Other Decor: nefarious.inventions - Days Gone Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment