Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Mermaid Sleeping

The nights are too hot again... LOL It's supposed to be getting close to my favourite season - Autumn or Fall depending on where you are in the world - but it's like we are having a very late summer blast for the second week of September... So I am finding it very hard to sleep... I find myself wondering if other places in the house might be cooler? The sofa perhaps? 
It seems so much easier to find a cool spot to sleep in Secondlife... One of my favourite places to sleep is on the sofa in the early morning, and this sofa is in one of my new favourite places, the home of a very good new friend. While he was away at work I snuck in this morning and had a little nap wrapped up in my new Mermaid Tail Blanket from Identity... I had to have one of these from The Dressing Room as soon as I saw it, I REALLY want one in RL!! Although right now a warm snuggly blanket is the last thing on my mind LOL... 
Now if you will please shhhhhhh I need to catch up on some beauty sleep! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Heartbeat in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Whiplash 2 
Top: Blueberry - Group Gift Tank Top 
Blanket: Indented - Mermaid Tail Blanket in Pattern Pack (Available until September 14th at The Dressing Room

No comments:

Post a Comment