Friday, September 16, 2016

Is Purple Really Me?

I got my blogger groove back... I lost it for a while due to some over the top drama, but I think I have refound that spark which makes me tick... I've started to be creative again and I am actually finding it more therapeutic than I even remembered... WHY DID I LOSE MY GROOVE FOR SO LONG?!
Yesterday I was sent some awesome new make-ups from one of the stores that I have been working with as a blogger for a while, and it really sparked my imagination. 
I never wear much make-up in RL, mostly because I am kinda crap at putting it on, but in SL it's soooooo easy... Just the click of a button... It allows you to experiment so easily with colours and styles... That's why today, I am trying PURPLE!
It's not my usual colour by any means, in fact normally I tend to shy away from Purple, but when I saw the colours in the new make up sets I kinda wanted to give it a try. 
The Harajuku Facial Stickers, the Mitsuko Glitter Eyebrows and the Momotaro Lipsticks are all brand new releases from PSYCHO.Byts for the newly opened Cosmetic Fair
If that wasn't enough purple, I randomly decided that I wanted to wear some purple hair - in the form of this Wasabi Pills "Chanel" style - and even decided to add some amazing Phantom Eyes from Suicidal Unborn... 
The last accessory I added was these yummy looking Half-Deer Summer Delights Glasses that I have been waiting for just the right moment to wear... This seemed like the right kind of outfit... 
Only problem was that under all the purple that doesn't really look like me, does it? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Chanel Mesh Hair 
Head Jewel: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Harajuku Facial Stickers (Available until September 30th at Cosmetic Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyebrows: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Mitsuko Glitter Eyebrows (Available until September 30th at Cosmetic Fair
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Phantom Eyes 
Glasses: Half-Deer - Summer Delights in Melty Sunglasses Silver 
Nose Ring: (Yummy) - Skull Collection Septum in Silver 
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Momotaro Lipsticks (Available until September 30th at Cosmetic Fair
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded 
Pose: Signature Pose - Portrait Pose 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment