Friday, September 23, 2016

Seeking Viking Men!

I've been watching a TV show on the History Channel - yes my inner geek is very happy at the moment - called Barbarians Rising recently... It's a docudrama about the so called barbarians that took on the Roman Empire in an attempt to save their homelands and people, and actually it's pretty good... Having studied Archaeology I tend to get a little bit geeky and will sometimes be known to shout at a screen that "that isn't right" so the fact I'm thinking it's good is telling you something LOL...
It's also gotten my blogger mojo working in overdrive... I WANT TO DO SOMETHING BARBARIANISH!!! Only problem is, I don't want to stick to true Barbarian... I want to give it that fantasy, sexed-up, video game style Barbarian Warrior Girl twist... SO that's that I did LOL... 
It's really not hard to find the right bits and pieces in SL to make an outfit like the one I wanted... I really didn't need to look all that hard for it - in fact I got very lucky that I'd been sent all the items I needed as a blogger, which is one of the many perks I guess - yet once the pieces were added together, I was more than happy about the fantasy, sexed-up, video game style Barbarian Warrior Girl twist look I'd pulled together! 
The basis of the outfit was this awesome outfit from Lassitude & Ennui - for the current round of We <3 RP until September 30th - is the Conqueror Set, shown here in Steel... It went perfectly with the accessory I chose to add from Paper Moon. The Necklace of Da'at is Paper Moon's release for The Secret Affair this month - I'm hoping that the large stone in the middle will distract from a few of those bruises that she's been getting in fights! 
Now before I finish running around like a Barbarian Warrior skank - lol - I wanted to share details of the sim with you... This was taken at Skarvald, and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a Vikingesque location, either to roleplay or take pictures in... Just don't forget your observer tag if you do head into the location! 
Excuse me though, I have Viking Men to Conquer LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Kora in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Face Wounds: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Badass Fighter Wounds
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Sadayakko Lipsticks (Available until September 30th at Cosmetic Fair)
Necklace: Paper Moon - Necklace of Da'at (Available until September 29th at The Secret Affair)
Bite Marks: antielle - Appetizer / Bites & Hickeys (No Longer Available!)
Bruises: Ama - Hickies
Outfit: lassitude & ennui - Conqueror Set in Steel (Available until September 30th at We<3 RP)
Pose: Image Essentials - Trendz

No comments:

Post a Comment