Monday, September 5, 2016

Rocky Horror Rudh Show

I don't know if you're like me, and you may have realised this before, but I am a little bit addicted to Gachas and the events that contain them... The Arcade being the worst - or perhaps the best - of them. Each round I always find there is something I HAVE to have, and this current round is no different.
This time one of my all time favourite - and possibly one of the cheesiest cult movies - ever was represented with a collection in a Gacha that made me more than a little excited... People I was talking to were thinking it was a really weird collection, until I mentioned what it was and even then they did not seem all that excited... I on the other hand was in fits, I had to have it all, and once I had it, it was time to play dress-up...
The movie in question is one called "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" - a movie that earnt itself a cult like following due to the crazy antics of the very memorable characters and a cheesy cool soundtrack. Trust me, if you've ever danced the "Time Warp" you know of this movie LOL... Now OK I am on a ramble and I am so excited, all because of The Arcade release from random.Matter. The release is the Frankenstein Place Gacha Collection, and includes awesome pieces such as the special lab levers, the birthing chamber of Rocky and even a rug that will guide you through the Time Warp Dance steps... I was SOOOOO Excited by this release - so thank you to the minds behind random.Matter - and I've not GOT to find a place in my house for a permanent lab layout hehe...
While I decorate though I put myself together a Rudhish outfit in a "Columbia" Style... A dress from sYs at the last round of Collabor88 and a pair of cute ankle boots from lassitude & ennui, along with some of the accessories from the random.Matter set! It was PERFECT!
Now if everyone would like to line up with me... It's just a Jump to the LEFT!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Such in Hud 2
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Tattoo: Identity - Night Crawler
Dress: [sYs] - TRIANON Dress in Royal (Available until September 6th at Collabor88)
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Wicked Booties in Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Trendz 3 (Available until September 14th at Trendz)
Decor & Accessories: .random.Matter. - Frankenstein Place Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment