Saturday, July 30, 2016

Bandana Day at Hair Fair 2016

This weekend sees the closing of one of Second Life's BIGGEST hair events... Hair Fair 2016 will close it's doors for the year on July 31st with a special last day of shopping... 
The last day of Hair Fair has always been a Bandana Day, in which shopping patrons are asked to throw off their SL wigs and instead wear a Bandana... While you were perusing the latest styles at the Hair Fair, you may have noticed the Bandana Booths. These are filled with a wonderful array of Bandanas in many different styles, colours and accessories, to fulfil anyone's chosen desire. Each of these is available for the low price of 50L, with 100% of the profits being donated straight to the charity - Wigs for Kids. 
I'm going to be wearing my Bandana for the day... So I throw off my own SL wig and ask if you will perhaps do the same... 
The bandana that I chose was one of the creations by LeLutka, who have added a big floppy sun hat to give the bandana just a little bit of vintage glamour... Least that was how it felt when I was fully dress and wearing a super cute outfit that I pulled together. 
To compliment my bandana I chose to wear a a new Lulu Leather Jacket that is available from Addams at the latest round of Uber, with a pair of worn looking Addams jeans and some super cute chocolate coloured Brown Eyed Girl Boots by Entice - available now at Lost & Found
It felt like the perfect outfit to go exploring in, maybe it was me channelling my inner Indiana Jones - the look is a bit reminiscent of that or am I wrong? - and I ended up finding a very beautiful and peaceful spot at the Gates of Melancholy to sit and contemplate the craziness that has been life as of late. It was like taking a breather... Something that was very much a necessity... Now I'm raring to go once more... Bring it on world... Bring it on, but only if you're wearing a Bandana!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Bandana: LeLutka - Eden 2 Bandana (Available until July 31st at the Hair Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Melanie in Asia 05
Jacket & Top: Addams - Lulu Leather Jacket w/Shirts in Black (Available until August 23rd at Uber
Pants: Addams - Rocker Zipper Jeans in Ocean 
Boots: Entice - Brown Eyed Girl Boots in Chocolate (Available until August 1st at Lost & Found)
Pose: Image Essentials - Confidence 13 (Available until July 31st at Depraved Nation's Boys of Summer Event

No comments:

Post a Comment