Thursday, July 7, 2016

Tears on Doll Faces

Being a woman can and does often have it's privileges... We get the miracle of childbirth, the amazing ability to become a superwoman with the ability to hear things we aren't meant to hear and see things we aren't meant to see, and heck even in SL women have more... Ask those men into fashion about shopping and I guarantee they will complain about how many events cater to women more than men! Yet one of the biggest downsides to being a woman is our monthly visit from mother nature... I'm not going to talk about it too much - I don't want any male readers to get squeamish, as I know that there are some people who still do - but seriously, you'd think in this day and age when cures are being sought for EVERYTHING, that someone somewhere could find a cure for period pain?! PLEASE?!
I want to curl up and cry... I'll let Rudh do the crying for me though...  
LOL Never do I look this glamorous when I do cry!! There's not enough redness, puffiness, runny nosing going on here, and she is far too pretty even when she's like me should be in a foetal position LOL... 
Rudh though cannot help it, she was made this way... Barbie wouldn't look like a mess when she cried and so neither will Rudh LOL... 
Moping at the windows - of a location that happens to be Dreams Garden - she looks the epitome of vintage Hollywood glamour. Draped in her gorgeous black silk Open Robe - from tres blah - her inky mascara tears soak her cheeks - thanks to Izzie's tears appliers, which yes can be used on LOGO heads obviously! 
I love everything about this look - seeing Rudh cry makes me feel a little better, is that weird?! - but my absolute favourite piece is this amazing necklace from random.Matter. The Tegrin "Crybaby" necklace is just awesome, and it makes me smile to think that I now have necklaces of doll hands, feet and even faces hehe... Call me crazy but it I just love that kinda thing! These necklaces can be bought at the new Dreamful event - which is a mixture of stuff for adults and kiddies - until July 22nd, and if you aren't interested in my chosen dolly face there are others to choose from so don't let the tears pass you by!! 
Right now, it's going to be a warm day in Holland... But I am contemplating a hot water bottle and some strong painkillers, so I think I'll call this post done and will catchyalater! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Josette in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tears: Izzie's - LOGO Alez Tears Applier 
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Tegrin Necklace in Crybaby (Available until July 22nd at Dreamful
Robe: tres blah - Open Robe in Black 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Pose: Signature Pose - Sorry, I don't, Pose Set 13 

No comments:

Post a Comment