Thursday, July 14, 2016

Dance with me at Indie Teepee

It's the summer in the Northern parts of the world and that means that up here at least, it's festival season... I loved going to music festivals in the past, and had on a few occasions been part of the overly muddy rock crowd that filled Download Festival. Yet as much as I loved being part of the festival crowd I'm much more the sort to head to the live shows that don't mean I need to sleep in a tent for the weekend... Call me old if you want, but I cannot be without my soft comfy bed after a gig anymore! 
HOWEVER, in SL there is a great festival going on at the moment... One full of live music, parties, discussions, art and shopping! It's an awesome way to bring the arts together and the place has a feel good vibe so that the minute you land it really feels fun to be at a festival... If you haven't heard of it, don't worry you still have time, but if you miss any event this summer make sure that you don't miss Indie Teepee!
Indie Teepee is all of these things set in a pretty location... 
Now I love live music and art in SL, but if there is one thing that makes me REALLY happy - besides taking pictures and blogging that is - it's SHOPPING, and at Indie Teepee there are some awesome designers selling pretty things that are both bohemian and linked to a Midsummer Night's Dream. 
Before I get too overly excited I will admit that most of my outfit here has nothing to do with the Indie Teepee, aside from the fact that it was what I was wearing whilst exploring, with one little exception... 
The boots I have on are a release from Petite Mort that are on sale at the event. These are the Hendrix Boots in a teal colour, with other more natural colours also available. The teal colour went so well with my dress though that it was like they were made to be worn together. My dress is a release from A Breakfast Convo that I stumbled across in their main store and I fell in love with. 
It was such a cute ensemble, that the hippy chick in me simply had to dance the night away with the other free spirits at the Indie Teepee!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Wren in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Moon Elixir - Raven Skull Choker 
Necklace: Indie Teepee - Festival Pass 2016 in press (No Longer Available!)
Dress: {A Breakfast Convo} - Navajo Junky Cover-Up in Forest 
Tattoos: *PerveTTe* - Little Things for You 
Boots: Petite Mort - Hendrix Boots in Cocoa (Available July 8th - July 24th at Indie Teepee
Pose: Signature Pose -  Move 007, Move Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment