Saturday, September 28, 2024

Pumpkins and Apples

It's nearly the end of September. We have just a few more days to slip into the Autumn and all it's goodness before the spooky season begins. I have much to get done, including organisation for the Halloween event, but before I get into all that, I have to make a quick trip to the local pumpkin farm to pick out the perfect, must-have, Fall accessory... 

Autumn and it's seasonal spookies are my favourite time of the year, I love the glittering lights of Christmas but Halloween will always be my favourite of the holidays... 
I pulled on a comfy farm-hand style outfits, I find that dungarees are always good for stomping around in the pumpkin patch... Today though at the Pumpkin Patch, I not only got to choose a few gorgeous pumpkins to decorate my home and garden, but I made some new little Pumpkin Pals - a cute puppy release from Aardvark available until October 8th at ACCESS - AND even found the most delicious Caramel Apples with a crunch and sweetness that made me a very happy girl... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Taren in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Nova Overalls in Stripes
Cardigan: TETRA - Off-shoulder cardigan in Onyx
Pose: Fashiowl - Candy Sky, Pose 2
Candy Apples: dust bunny - Caramel Apples
Puppies: Aardvark - Pumpkin Pals in Terrier Pup (Available until October 8th at ACCESS)
Pumpkin Stand: Simply Shelby - You-Pick Pumpkin Patch Booth
Ground Pumpkins: dust bunny - Moschata Pumpkin Patch in Orange
Swing Bench: Simply Shelby - Rustic Autumn Hanging Bench (Available until September 28th at Cosmopolitan)
Tractor: dust bunny - Moschata Pumpkin Patch in Tractor Brown
Pumpkin Frame: Simply Shelby - Pumpkin Patch Pumpkin Display
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Country Pumpkin Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment