Sunday, September 15, 2024

Bobbing in the Fall

Since the Autumn season seems to be very much upon us in this part of the world, and since people are going a little pumpkin obsessed in SL too, I'm starting to get into the spirit of the season and I LOVE this time of year... There are so many things going on and so much fun to be had, but one of those things that I may need a little more practice in for during the Halloween Season is apple bobbing... 

I love all things Halloween but I have NEVER been very good at Bobbing for Apples. Do people even still do that anymore? Has it all stopped since Covid ruined things? What the heck, this year I will be good and ready, I'm gonna get some practice in before October comes... I've rigged up a game for myself, a full Apple Bobbing Bucket - thanks to MadPea at the current round of ACCESS until October 8th - filled with some delicious red apples.. It's a chill day, I've wrapped up warm in a cute Isla outfit from miss chelsea, and made sure my friendly Autumn Bears were wrapped up Cozy too... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Cozy in Redhead 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Hoodie: miss.chelsea - Isla Set in Hoodie (Available until October 5th at equal10)
Bodysuit: miss.chelsea - Isla Set in Jumpsuit (Available until October 5th at equal10)
Pose: FOXCITY - Nightly, 2m
Apple Stuff: MadPea - Apple Bobbing Bucket (Avaiable until October 8th at ACCESS)
Bears: YOKAI - Autumn Bears (Available until October 6th at Collabor88)
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis- Willow Manor {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment