Saturday, September 7, 2024

Fluffies and Sparklies

I go through days of randomness where I want to do silly things, I want to do dark and deadly things, I want to do futuristic cyborg type things and then there are days like today when I want to be a sparkly fantasy being that's living in a world of brilliance and colours... I love each and every mode of my brain, but for some reason days like this, I feel bright and effervescent... I LOVE taking a walk through the stars... 

I know that I have a random style, you never know what my pictures will be like on any given day and that's why I feel like my blog is a definite form of therapy for me... Doesn't matter what my mood is when I start, doesn't matter what the picture looks like in the outcome, I'll always be feeling a little lighter, a lote more relaxed and will definitely be smiling... 
Today the smiles are bright and colourful, cute and fluffy, magically angellic with a hint of "awww look at that thing"... An angel walking on and through the clouds, talking to the Fuzz Balls - from Sakura - and the Magical Bears - from Tardfish for the current round of Kawaii Secrets - stretching her Ethereal Wings - by Doe, who is at the moment making simply amazing wings that I admit I'm totally addicted to - and letting the light dance under the Fairytale Umbrella - a gorgeous creation from YOKAI...
Light, Colour, Feather Soft Wings and some adorably fluffy friends... Always makes for a great and wonderful feeling... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: random.Matter - Astrid Aura in Head Glitter & Stars
Hair: [monso] - Harin Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Violetility - Luna Glasses (Available until September 18th at The Warehouse)
Choker & Bindi: Blah - Shining Star Jewelry Set
Top: Psycho Barbie - Gill Top in HOLO
Wings: Doe - Ethereal Wings in 03 Pink Purple
Umbrella: YOKAI - Fairytale Umbrella in Candy
Shorts: miss chelsea - Esme Set in Shorts
Pose: FOXCITY - Perfect Strangers, Pose 6
Bears: Tardfish - Magical Bear (Available until September 24th at Kawaii Secrets)
Black Fluffies: {Sakura} - Fuzz Ball Friends in Greyscale
Clouds: kotte - cloudy in Clouds
Backdrop: K&S - // Secret Garden. Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment