Saturday, September 21, 2024

Early Halloween Lunchings

Weekends are normally busy affairs, and I tend to find myself working either Saturday or Sunday. This weekend though because I have been off sick and because there is a local marathon taking place I cant leave my house, so I'm happy at home and planning on making a happy weekend of it for myself...
I'm going to take a few pictures, read some more of the extremely dark smut that I just started and make sure I get something delicious to eat... 

I decided to take the time to test out some interestingly seasonal food recipes... Since we are nearing the Halloween season, and there are so many delicious ideas starting something simple... Spooky Grilled Cheese and a mug of Tomato soup - from Junk Food - is an easy yet delicious way to start off... I might even have a side dish of some pickled eyeballs. I've been pickling them in a refurbished gumball machine, turning it into a Spooky Eyeball Machine - a creation from MadPea at the current round of Equal10 until October 5th - for ease of serving... I've also been told that to make the witches brews of Halloween taste better, it's a good idea to make sure I'm used to the poisons and other ingredients before the big day comes... I've heard adding them to tomato soup can hide the taste...

What is in the picture;
Sandwiches & Mug: Junk Food - Spooky Grilled Cheese & Soup
Eyeballs & Machine: MadPea - Spooky Eyeball Machine (Available until October 5th at Equal10)
Spider: Static - Scitter Potion
Cheese: Apple Fall - Cheese Wheel
Tomatoes: Nutmeg - Dinner Soiree Tomatoes
Bread Board: dust bunny - Sweetheart Lunch Grilled Cheese Prep Board
Books: -RC- - Scarelumps Book (No Longer Available!)
Cauldron: Apple Fall - Candy Corn Cauldron
Doily: Deco Soup - Vintage Doily Flat (No Longer Available!)
Scales, Beakers & Bottle Rack: LORE - Apothecary Cart Fatpack Items in Balance Scale, Poison Bottles & Suspicious Flasks (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Other Bottles: 
    Aisling - DIY Love Potion in Philtres
    hive - Pick Your Poison
    MadPea - Potion Bottles
    MADRAS - Poison Bottles
Table: Apple Fall - Holyoke Dining Table in Aged Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment