Thursday, September 12, 2024

The Fight of Angels

A day off, a chance to relax and let myself drift off into a fantasy word, where the monsters no longer hide in the shadows and the light in me feels strong enough to force itself to fight for it's happiness... I've been deaing with a lot of stress, wishing that things would improve in my family life, my work life and with my health... I'm fighting to get through the pain at the moment and hoping my grandmother keeps fighting... 

Angels fighting the chains that bind them... Chains that control my health - my pain level is high at the moment and I'm suffering due to being  girl! My grandmother has been in the hopsital over a month, she was moved to a recovery center and promptly moved back because she keeps fainting, so the angels are fighting to guide her through this. I've got to deal with issues of problem coleagues at work, and I am desperate to go home for Christmas... May the angels break free frrom these changes and kick some problematic butt... All while looking ethereal and dangerous... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: A*S - THE ROYALTY in Silver
Hair: [monso] - Hoyeon Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker & Halo Chains: random.Matter - Neze Collar & Chains [Fatpack]
Wings: Doe - Flame Wings in FIRE!
Veils: CURELESS[+] - Silk Radiance Halo in FRILL
Tattoos: Clover - Deep Carapice in Sky
Dress: CURELESS[+] - Pygmalion's Bride in Goddess Drapes in WHITE
Pose & Chain Props: [piXit] - Unchained Melody, Pose F2
Sparkles: [+Oblivis+] - Shattering Sun Halo FATPACK, Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Starstuff & everfaery - Starfield Aura
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Korinna Temple in NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment