Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I Want (Cotton) Candy!

Home from work, and it was a lovely day... I met some lovely customers and the new boy at work who is SUCH a cutie!!! I just feel like I'm finally starting to do better with getting back to normal in life, I cannot wait till I can actually get back to work properly. 
I think it's time for a little treat, something to reward myself for getting back and taking the steps that I needed to start getting back on track... I would like something a little sweet, a sweet treat to spoil myself... 

I have such a craving for Candyfloss, or Cotton Candy, or if you want to be dutch about it Zuikerspin. There's an advert on tv here that makes me crack up in which a woman asks for 'zuikervrij zuikerspin' = sugar-free cotton candy - and I laugh everytime I see it!
I got myself all dressed up, in the cutest outfit - a new release from miss chelsea that is now available at The Fifty - and headed into town to get myself some cotton candy... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Indigo in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket in Black
Top: miss chelsea - Andi Bralet (Available until June 20th at The Fifty
Camera: MOVEMENT - My camera w/case in The 90's
Skirt: miss chelsea - Andi Skirt (Available until June 20th at The Fifty)
Cotton Candy & Pose: -Extra- - So Fluffy, Pose 4 (Available from June 6th until July 2nd at Summer Carnival)
Cotton Candy Rack: Junk Food - Cotton Candy Light Dispenser in Pink
Cart: MadPea - Cotton Candy Cart Pink
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Metropollis Bridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment