Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Draconic Sushi and Steamy Noods!

Again with the posting blog posts at dinnertime, I always seem to find myself working on blog posts just after dinner when I've been thinking long and hard about dinner and what I want to eat, invariably the thought on my mind influences my blogging... 
Food was on my mind... I wanted something delicious and spicy... Something warm and filling... A little bit of spicy magic...

As I sat down to dinner, I had chosen a bowl of delicious Hearty Tonkotsu Ramen - from Cat-Noodle - with a naughty side order of Orenji and Pinku Sashimi - also from Cat-Noodle - I know it's naughty and a lot of food but I was feeling articularly hungry... I added an order of Boba Tea - from Junk Food - in both Matcha and Strawberry flavours since I couldn't decide which one I wanted... 
Though I was just settling down to enjoy the dinner, there was a a splashing in my noodles, there was a bigger splash and a Dragoon - from Tardfish at Hongdae until June 20th - flew from my bowl, flapping around the room and filling it with delicious sushi scents... Isn't he an adorable sushi dragon?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Ash Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: UNA - Paola in ScuareRed
Name Tag: minuit - Name-Tag
Pose: FOXCITY - Biggest Fan, Pose 5m
Dragon: Tardfish - Dragoon in Roll (Available until June 20th at Hongdae Event)
Noodle Bowl: [Cat-Noodle] - Hearty Tonkotsu Ramen Bowl
Drinks: Junk Food - Boba Tea in Matcha & Strawberry
Sushi: [Cat-Noodle] - Orenji & Pinku Sashimi
Plants: Apple Fall - Aspidistra in Wicker Planter & Ariskea - [ELLE] Bamboo Basket Plant
Backdrop: FOXCITY - House Of Zen 

No comments:

Post a Comment