Friday, June 10, 2022

Pixel Pizza for Pixel Plants!

When trying to relax there are lots of different ways to relax. Some people like to exercise, some like to shop, some like to read books - I'm usually one of those - and others play video games, but no matter what you choose to do it should be fun and allow your mind to reset itself for a moment. 
Today I'm in a gaming mind, I've been thinking about old games on my old Super Nintendo, I used to LOVE playing Mario... 

In Mario's world of Level Up - a backdrop from astralia - where the Polygon trees and grasses - from Bad Unicorn - blow in the breeze... 
Mario has gone on a little vacation, and while he's away I've been asked to feed his Chompy Plant Babies - from Tardfish - and there were no real instructions as to what they should be fed. I figure they should be fed pixel food, I'm thinking Pizza, anyone fancy a pixel Pizza Party - pizza from #ninety... 

What is she wearing;

Hat & Hair: [Atomic] - 1UP Gacha in Hair Electric (No Longer Available!)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: [Commoner] - Shade-Stache in Green
Upper Necklace: Loki - Pixel Gamer in Full HP Necklace
Lower Necklace: Nerd Monkey - Chompy Plant Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: UNA - M.Cosplay Jumper in BlueGreen
Plant Pets: Tardfish - Chompy Plant
Pizza: #ninety - Pizza Party
Pose: FOXCITY - Soft, Pose 7
Trees: Bad Unicorn - Polygon Trees
Rocks: Bad Unicorn - Polygon Rocks
Grass: Bad Unicorn - Polygon Grass
Background: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Level Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment