Thursday, June 2, 2022

Say it Loud, Say it Proud!

It's June, and in SL that can only mean one thing... PRIDE!!! I know in the Netherlands, Pride is celebrated from the end of July until the beginning of August, but that's fine because more Pride celebrations for me! 
Pride is an important event... Now days being different and being a part of the LGBTQ+ culture is an openly accepted thing, for the majority of people, yet it's still a great thing to see the Pride movement getting more recognition and more support with each passing year... No longer should people suffer in silence, it's time to be loud and proud and stand out in the crowd... 

I'm starting my Pride celebration and support this year on the Edge of Love - from K&S, available for this year's Pride at Home Event - and although I'm wearing a Silence Tag - from Tentacio - I will not be silenced. I've been married to HellBone for years and years now, so I guess I'm more on the supporter side than I was when I was younger. 
Rainbows become prevalent this month, and I'm going to wear them as much as I can, in support of those that I know and love, because let's face it isn't that what Pride is about... Love being Love, no matter who you love... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Wasabi - Carol Hair in Pride Edition (Available until July 1st for Pride at Home)
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mouth Cover: Tentacio - Silence Tag
Top: miss chelsea - Jace Tee in Equality (Available until July 1st for Pride at Home)
Jacket: Pseudo- Bradley Jacket in Black
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Shorts: Mug - Aimee Shorts in Medium (Available until July 1st for Pride at Home)
Bag: miss chelsea - Jace Fanny Pack in Rainbow (Available until July 1st for Pride at Home)
Pose: FOXCITY - Show Stopper, Pose 3
Neon Lights: Half-Deer - Rainbow Neon Lights in Arch
Backdrop: K&S - Edge of Love ? Backdrop (Available until July 1st for Pride at Home) 

No comments:

Post a Comment