Friday, June 17, 2022

Making Unboxing Videos!

Yesterday I suffered through a TERRIBLE migraine, and when I wasn't laying in the dark, trying to avoid any form of light or noise, I found moments where things eased and I ended up watching random videos, by some of my favourite ladies, on my phone... There are so many that I'm now addicted to, Celina Spookyboo and her sleepwalking antics, Charlotte Dobre and her diss videos, Emmymade and her cookery videos are all winners! Yet the one that's been getting my attention most over the past few days is GraveyardGirl and her awesome unboxing videos...

Who'd have thought that in 2022 we'd be finding pleasure in watching people open packages?! People always said that there would be flying cars in 2020, LOL HOW WRONG WERE THEY? Since 2020, we've been teaching people how to wash their hands and making videos of people on social media unpacking boxes of things they've bought a popular thing. 
Readying myself to take a leap into the unboxing video game, I made sure I had my camera set up and on my recycled, Old Bar - from Krescendo - tables were ready hold all of the amazing packages that I wanted to unpack - all of the boxes are supplied by Atelier Burgundy. I've set up my theme, and yes today's unboxing video will be rainbows and Pride! I'm going to start ripping open these boxes! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Raya Hair in Offbeat (Available until July 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: REIGN.- Pride Sunglasses in Graphics Pack (Available today weekend for Fifty Linden Friday)
Dress: Belle Epoque - Maya Pride (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Bracelets: Izzie's - 80's Rainbow Bangles
Socks: miss chelsea - Tina Knee Socks (Current Group Gift)
Pose: Secret Poses - Analu, Pose 2M
Boxes & Packages: Atelier Burgundy - Mail Delivery
Tables: [Krescendo] - Old Bar in White
Cakes: [Cat-Noodle] - Sweet Cinnamon Roll Basket
Drink: [Cat-Noodle] - No Partner? No Worries: I Have Chocolate! Mug
Black Bag: Tentacio - Joana Bag in Black Rainbow (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Curtain: BROKEN ARROWS - Pride Curtain (Available until July 1st for Pride at Home) 
Chair: Nutmeg - Pride Beach Chair w/Towel
Rainbow Bag: REIGN.- SLOUCHY TOTE BAG in Rainbow
Camera: [Krescendo] - Hot Tub Streamer Set Item in Camera
Troll: imbue - 90s Troll in Rainbow
Rainbow Plant: dust bunny - Quirky Planters  3 in Rainbow Planter
Perfume: TABOU - Whore Elixir
Hat: STOIC - SUMMER VISOR in PLASTIC
Hanging Bag: THOR - Love is Love Tote
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Escape 

No comments:

Post a Comment