Friday, June 3, 2022

Feeling Depressed, I need Sugar and Nuggets!

I hate the emotional rollercoaster that rolls through life every so often. I know that depression is something that so many people face on a daily basis, and I'm lucky that with me it's not an every day thing but when the rollercoaster hits it makes for an unhappy day... 
You get that feeling of what's the point, why am I bothering, and I cannot really bother myself to do anything... Maybe I'm not depressed, but I'm definitely not in the best of places right now... 

I can't bring myself to do anything, the thought of cooking anything just feels like way too much stress today... I am feeling too blah to even pay any attention my imaginary little friend - a Sakura Chibi Doll - who was trying to show me how she brought one of my Dino's Feast nuggets - part of the collection from dust bunny - to life. I was too focused on picking at my food and glugging down a can of Jungle Juice - from FOXCITY - I'm hoping that all the sugar will drown my sadness... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Ash Hair in Offbeat
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Omen Nose Piercings (Available until June 15th at Men Only)
Collar: CHU-ING. - Teach Me Choker in Black (No Longer Available!)
Top: Pixicat - Niom Top in White (Available until June 30th at Anthem)
Drink: FOXCITY - Jungle Juice
Pose: FOXCITY - Beauty, Pose 3
Doll: {Sakura} - Chibi Doll in Sumi
Plushie: dust bunny - Dino's Feast in Nugget Plushie
Cooker: dust bunny - Dino's Feast in Toaster Oven
Food: dust bunny - Dino's Feast in Nugget & Fries
Plate: dust bunny - Dino's Feast in Plate of Nuggets
Backdrop: FOXCITY Photo Booth - Kitchenette 

No comments:

Post a Comment