Sunday, June 19, 2022

Bubble War... It's On!!

Sunday, as I've said before, is bath night in my house which can be taken in a lot of different ways. As long as there are bubbles, things could be called a bath right?!
Today, I've decided to go big on bath night. It's not just bath night...Hell is busy playing 'Call of Duty', I've decided that I'm going to declare war on HellBone... Come fight me Mr Barbosa LOL... 

I caused a bit if a problem, I added something to our Private Spa - which is actually a backdrop from FOXCITY - so that the whole pool ended up FULL of bubbles! Bubbles everywhere, in the air, in the water and all over me! 
I will make sure it's a fair fight though, Hell can have access to the bottles of Bubble liquid, bubble wands and bowls - which have been provided by Junk Food Bubbles Set - but I have the perfect weapon, a Bubble Blower - from Hive, in the classic not heart shaped bubble version. I'm in it, to win it!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Coi Hair in Red
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Body Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Swimsuit: Mossu - Cora.Bodysuit in Gradients
Bubble Gun: hive - Bubble Blowers in Classic
Pose: FOXCITY - Stardust, Pose 3
Bubble Bottles, Wands & Bowls: Junk Food - Bubbles Set
Floating Bubbles:  Go&See/Cat-Noodle - Bubble Pop & MoonAmore - Ocean Lover in  Bubbles
Pool Floaties: DRD - Unicorn Floatie (Past Group Gift) & Half-Deer - Mini Star Float
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Private Spa 

No comments:

Post a Comment