Sunday, June 12, 2022

Crabs in the Crabs Legs!

Once again, it's dinner time and I'm thinking about what it is that I want to blog today... Due to the fact that it is dinner time, all I keep thinking about is something to eat. That's why I end up looking at things that involve food and so today, again, I'm working on something a little foody... 
I've decided to start a different kind of blog, maybe more of a vlog... I'll myself up a camera and feed myself to make one of those fancy Mukbang munching videos... 

I set myself up in a cute little booth, decorated with all sorts of different beachy, fishy decor and set myself up a camera and light. Everything was ready, and it was time to set the food on the table and take a seat, I've got myself a delicious tray of crab legs, another try of noodles and LOTS of dipping sauce - delivered from Junk Food - it's going to get VERY messy... I got myself totally ready by adding my lil Bib - which is from Buglets and is actually for kid avis but can be resized - and topped the Mukbang meal outfit off with a Crabby Headband - from Ananas at The Fifty until June 20th. I was ready to eat...
I'd only started a little, when I heard movement... THERE WAS A LIVE ONE... A LIVE CRAB... I guess it's noodles for me tonight?!  

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: Ananas - Crabby Headband (Available until June 20th at The Fifty)
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Messy Face: Izzie's - Mouth Mess in Food Mess Ketchup
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool (No Longer Available!)
Bib: Buglets - Clara Bib in Blush
Top: Decoy - Maya Crop
Messy Hands: Clemmm - Bloody Hands
Pose: FOXCITY - Beauty, Pose 5
Mukbang Foods & Light: Junk Food - Mukbang Fatpack
Crab: MishMish - Cutie Crab Attachment in Orange
Starfish: hive - Flor Starfish in Brown & Yellow
Splats: NOMAD - Splatter in Red
Glass Bouys: isil - *Maine* Glass Floats
Fishing Nets: DRD - Boho Fish Shack in Bouy Bunches
Backdrop: Focus Poses - California Burger Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment