Monday, April 22, 2019

Flowers bring out the SMILES!

I work in a little store in Amsterdam that is located on the old Flower Market. Today, being Easter Monday, I KNEW it was going to be a crazy day but I wasn't expecting it to be as bad as it turned out to be! My goodness I felt like I was going crazy... SO I did what anyone might do, I treated myself to a bunch of pretty flowers - a gift for myself for Easter - something to brighten up my evening and make my house feel pretty! 
I love flowers, you might have noticed that recently, but there's just something about them that always makes me smile! 
I love them in SL too, things like this pose prop from Secret Poses - called Fresh Flowers available at the current round of Sense - and these adorably gorgeous earrings - called Hannah - by [Fetch] at Palette make me smile like a cheshire cat! For those of you that don't know though, Palette is a new event that is inspired by a colour every round, in this case pale pink, but it's a hop around the mainstores style event which is great as it brings you closer to your favourite designers and may even help you find something new you have to have! It's easy to navigate too, just grab a Palette HUD from the Marketplace and you're good to go... 
Go Go Go, get these flower earrings before the event closes in a few days... Don't Miss Out!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Joy (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Earrings: [Fetch] - Hannah Earrings (Available until April 22nd at Palette 
Bodysuit: MuggleBorn - Nena Bodysuit 
Jeans: Pseudo - Charley Jeans in Dark Wash 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Fresh Flowers (Available until May 8th at Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment