Sunday, April 14, 2019

As close to Easter as I'm gonna get...

This week coming is the run up to Easter. Honestly, I could skip this holiday every year, it's a bit of a non-issue for me. I'm not religious and therefore not celebrating for that reason, and well aside from the fact there's tons of cute bunnies and chocolate everywhere I can fully admit to being a little on the "meh" side when it comes to this holiday! Why can't it be Halloween yet?! 
I did hoever feel a bit of a need to do something rabbity, eggy and I guess, somewhat seasonal, but when I started it got all twisted and ended up like something Wonderland!?!
In this case, it looks like the Mad Hare and the Cheshire Cat have been sneaking eggs from the Queen of Hearts, running away through the Wonderland corridors to escape the card soldiers! 
This picture all started with the awesome hunt prize from -Extra-  in the Bunny Hop Hunt - that ends today - and all the bunny stuff is about as close to Easter as I'm gonna get lol... 

What is she wearing;
Ears & Head Accessory:  Half-Deer - Velven Bunny Ears in Madness RARE 
Hair: Foxy - Peach Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bunny Make-Up: Izzie's - Bunny Make-Up (Past Gift) 
Outfit: katat0nik - Bunny Girl Gacha Outfit in 7 
Pose: -Extra- - Eggcited (Hunt Prize Available until April 14th at Bunny Hop Hunt
Pet: Hextraordinary - Cheshire Cat Companion 
Card Soldiers: Boudoir - Card Soldiers 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Good Form in Limited (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment