Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Protected by the Moon as she Sleeps

I love being a blogger, I love being a photographer more. I'm not by any means a professional and really consider it my hobby, even though I have some amazing stores that definitely honor me by allowing me to be a part of their blogging team. Yet despite that, sometimes I have to stop and think "this one isn't for a reason, this is just because I want to do something for me!" It's kinda like a therapy of sorts I guess. Today is one of those days! After a stressful day at work, there's no better way to relax!
I've come home, slipped into my comfy lounge wear - and yes thrown off my bra - now it's time to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea, snuggling down and avoiding the Hailstorm until bedtime! I'm going to be lazy, snoozy, until the moon comes up, just like the Magical little Rudh in her Sunrise Adria outfit - by Plastik, that's the Rudh wearing white on her knees sleeping on the lap of the moon Rudh by the way. 
Snuggled up, cuddling the moon seems like the perfect place for a magical girl like Rudh to fall asleep, especially if she has a friend like Moon Rudh to cuddle. Moon Rudh twinkles gently - wearing a Sleepy Star Outfit by bonbon - and reassures the sleeping Sunrise Rudh, until their rolls are reversed and the sunrise soothes the night! 
Just for the record, and because it is in fact the entire reason I randomly came up with this, I want to point out the pose used. It's a release by -Extra- but looking at it now you wouldn't think that it's actually one that's advertised with a slightly BDSM feel to it. It goes to show really well that a pose like "His Pet" can be used in more situations than just the one used to display the pose for the advert! I love this kind of versatility!! 

What is she wearing;
Blue Rudh:
Outfit (Including Hair, Dress, & Accessories): bonbon - Sleepy Star Gacha Items 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Shoes: REIGN - Glitter Petal Jumpers 
White Rudh:
Hair: Doe - Londra in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (Including Boots): Plastik - Adria Magical Girl Gacha Items in Sunrise Sets 
Pose: -Extra- - His Pet 
Moon: MishMish - Sitting on the Moon (No Longer Available!)
Pigs, Stars & Planets: MishMish & !Ohmai - Supernova (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: bonbon - Sleepy Star Gacha Item in Backdrop RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment